Posted by Cariad Marketing on 7 Nov 2019
Account Manager, Client Services
Title Account Manager, Client Services
Reports to Managing Director
As the first point of contact for your clients, the role of an Account Manager within our Client Services Team is to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for a range of clients.
Working in conjunction with our delivery teams, you will be responsible for project managing a base of assigned clients to ensure their campaigns are delivered on time and meet expectations.
Using your diverse marketing delivery skills, you will be expected to play a hands-on role in campaign delivery (as required) and have a steady stream of innovative ideas and suggestions for each of your assigned clients.
This role requires a person who enjoys communicating with clients, is committed to achieving business results and has a good all-round knowledge of the marketing mix (with an emphasis on digital marketing).
Client retention is crucially important in this role as these clients’ revenues have a significant influence on our bottom-line. As such, we want you to nurture our client accounts and also identify new sales opportunities by engaging with them, defining strategies and suggesting solutions that are tailored intelligently to their needs.
You are therefore required to attend regular face to face meetings with each of your clients, supplying meeting notes and briefing other team members on delivery tasks outside of SEO/PPC e,g copywriting, social media etc in a timely manner.
- Managing and developing assigned client base
- Building relationships with assigned clients including regular calls, meetings and updates identifying additional revenue opportunities as and when they arise
- Attendance at initial ‘kick-off’ meetings with new clients to ensure you are fully briefed on each client’s needs from the start
- Developing and delivering campaigns across the client base (as required)
- Providing assigned clients with monthly reports and commentary based on data provided by wider team
- Updating CRM system
- Working closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Contributing to the company blog
- Keeping pace with digital marketing trends and developments
- Updating, reviewing and monitoring client performance on tools such as Google Analytics,
- Producing a personal monthly report to chart your achievements
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Relevant and proven workplace experience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
Professional skills and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent in Marketing or Business related subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good all round knowledge of Digital Marketing services including a basic understanding of SEO
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), research and Google Apps
- Team player
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Customer-centric attitude
- Driven by clear targets