The case for Outsourced Marketing
Outsourcing your marketing gives you the flexibility of a whole team of marketing professionals with expertise in all marketing disciplines, through one single resource. It’s a dedicated marketing team if you don’t have one. An extension of your marketing power if you do. Brands have become increasingly important components of culture and the economy, and are often described as cultural accessories and personal philosophies. Brand, devise and execute a marketing strategy, or design, build, and launch a brand new website, using a marketing consultancy such as Cariad Marketing ensures that industry specialists, who are experts in their field, are working on your behalf towards your goals. And because it’s outsourced, you only pay for what you need.
During these credit crunching times, many small to medium sized companies (and many corporates too) inevitably need to reduce or freeze their marketing budgets whilst, at the same time, maintain or even increase their sales revenues.
Less staff, less budget, bigger targets…..great, how do you achieve your business objectives then?
The answer is simple. Outsource your marketing to Cariad Marketing.
Return on investment
By outsourcing your marketing requirements to Cariad Marketing, no matter what your budget is, we can provide you with the maximum return.
We provide three different tiers of outsourcing, but we’re pretty flexible, so if your requirements differ from those listed below, talk to us and we’ll be happy to help.
- One-off project: Whether you require a marketing strategy, a total brand review, an analysis of your marketing team’s or website’s performance/effectiveness or a full scale product launch we can work hand in hand with you to meet your business objectives.
- Campaign outsource: You know what you want to do. You know how much you want to spend. You know the results you need to deliver. You just need someone to actually make it happen.
- Full service outsource: You need a marketing strategy designed specifically for your business; a communication plan that will reach your target audience and deliver results and someone to take responsibility for making it happen, to deadline and within budget. In short, you want the power and results of a fully equipped marketing department, but don’t want to recruit a whole bunch of staff.
Whichever of our outsource options you choose, you’ll benefit from:
- Big company talent at small business rates
- Constant flow of fresh thinking and new ideas
- Cutting edge marketing techniques and experience
- No staff overhead costs, desk space, sick pay, national insurance, tax or staff management within your own business
- Full marketing skill-set
- Short and long term contract options
- Dedicated Account Manager
Dispelling the outsourcing myths
No-one has as much enthusiasm for your business as your employees. Right?
Wrong! At Cariad Marketing, we endeavour to learn the different aspects of your business, market and industry – and pride ourselves on working in partnership with our clients.
Outsourcing is expensive. Right?
Wrong. Outsourcing is an incredibly cost effective way of having big company marketing power, whatever the size of your organisation. How much would it cost to employ a full time Marketing Director, Manager or Executive? Or a specialist in a specific marketing discipline?
What would they be able to deliver and to what standards? Which marketing disciplines would be their core skills base? How much time would be lost via holidays, sick days and meetings?
Having your Marketing team on-site is better. Right?
It can be – there are definite benefits. But does having staff on-site really matter to your business as long as the work is done? Do you really need to pay all of those overhead costs when you can have a marketing team on call whenever you need one?
Think about it…
With Cariad Marketing acting as your outsourced marketing team, we can take care of all of your marketing requirements, whatever they are, leaving you free to focus on other business priorities.
Save time. Save money. Get results.