DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY VACANCIES
Graphic Design Apprentice/Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Design Apprentice to join our Hertford team. You will work with our Creative Manager to assist with design tasks for a range of projects. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop a career in Design.
- Design websites and splash pages
- Design printed material, such as business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.
- Design graphics for social media covers and posts
- Design visually impactful marketing collateral, graphics and infographics to meet our clients’ briefs
- Optimise images for clients’ websites
- Liaise closely with our clients at the design stage and answer any questions
- Undertake any other tasks as allocated by Manager
- Ability to apply creative skills across a wide ranging client portfolio
- Highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Flexible, customer-focused attitude
- Good communication and written skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good understanding of a designer role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Not only have flair for creativity but also the drive, motivation and desire to learn
- Make the effort to stay up to date with design trends and standards
- Demonstrate layout and typography skills
- Manipulate/edit images for print and website
- Source images
- Show strong attention to detail
- Carry out some administration duties
- Provide support and be an integral part of our team
- Be confident and have a good manner on the telephone and in person
- A good general education preferably educated to NVQ Level 2 in either an IT, graphic design or web services discipline.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
Some experience in following software would be advantages, but not essential:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.