SEO/PPC Account Manager
The primary role of the SEO/PPC Account Manager is to deliver integrated inbound marketing campaigns for a range of business clients based in Hertfordshire and London through on and off-page optimisation.
You will be expected to attend client meetings to ensure you are fully briefed on your clients’ projects and therefore require an all-round knowledge of digital marketing and communication skills.
The SEO/PPC Account Manager will quickly become an integral part of our team and will work closely with the Senior SEO/PPC Account Managers and the wider team and have direct contact with our clients.
We are therefore looking for a highly organised person, able to take his/her own initiative especially on how to improve our clients’ sites organic search rankings. This person needs to possess effective communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients, top-tier search engines and other advertising channels.
Key Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing keyword research and selection
- Optimisation of content and landing pages
- Link building and other off-page tactics
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve rankings for target keywords
- Monitoring and evaluating results, providing monthly reporting to clients
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Provide recommendations to the Content Team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Help to contribute to the company blog
- Keep pace with digital marketing trends and developments
- At least one year’s experience in SEO/SEM
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritise in a target driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organisational project management and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Enjoy working within a team framework
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Strong independent decision making, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Web programming skills are a plus but not required
Professional skills and Qualifications
- Maths & English Language GCSE Grade B or above (essential)
- Google Analytics Certified and Google Adwords Certified an advantage
- Hubspot certification an advantage
- Experience working with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics
- Experience working with popular keyword tools
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
If you’ve checked us out you’ll know we’ve won plenty of awards for being a good employer. So you may be wondering “why?”…
For sure there’s good rates of pay, holidays, pension and all the other benefits of working in the centre of town. But we like to go the extra mile at Cariad, so we also provide our lovely team with extras including a steady supply of fruit and refreshments throughout the day plus your birthday off every year too (celebrate!). All that plus fun stuff like wine tasting on Friday afternoons, darts matches (in the office) and social events and team fundraising challenges.
What’s more, after one year’s service you’ll also qualify for free Perkbox membership (discounts, yay!) and an extra day off for every year you stay with us.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Then what are you waiting for? Email your CV and a cover letter, explaining why you are the best person for the job to the lovely Sara Faruk at firstname.lastname@example.org.