Writing a Google Review is a great way of increasing the visibility of your business on Google. It’s a valuable SEO signal that improves your search rankings but also helps to strengthen your brand to new, potential customers.
To write a review you need to have a Google or Gmail account and be logged in. Please note that not everyone has a Google or Gmail account.
Here are the steps to writing a review:
- Go to plus.google.com/local
- Type in the name of the business in the left box and the location in the right box. E.g.
- You should then see your businesses and possibly related businesses as well. Click on the business once you’ve found it using the search. You should see 5 icons on it’s page below its details (see below).
- Click the pencil icon and the review box will then appear.
- You can then rate the business or service using the 1 to 5 star scale, and type in the box any information you think will be useful for others e.g. “Great customer service!”
- When you’ve finished, click Publish!
If you need any help with your Google reviews or would like more information on how SEO can help you business, give us a call on 01992 582 824. We’d love to see how we can help.