As website consultants, our role is to help Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers and Business Owners achieve their marketing and business development objectives, online.
Are you are planning a website redesign? Do you need help improving your current website’s performance and SEO or require website design development – then appointing an experienced website consultant as project manager will ensure the process runs smoothly, to budget, on time and meets key stakeholder requirements.
With extensive experience working with all sizes of companies, our pro-active, highly motivated website consultants are dedicated to achieving success for your business.
Whatever website project your business is about to undertake, we can help make sense of the technical and functional requirements and scope them in relation to your marketing and business objectives. Our core ability to liaise with Management teams using laymans terms ensures that y
– Liaise with staff within your business to identify key needs
– Devise and scope a website technical specification
– Liaise between web developers and technical teams and Management
– Create sitemaps
– Create an ‘Invitation to Pitch’ document, to help you brief web designers and web developers in the best possible way
– Produce a keyword strategy to meet your SEO objectives
– Review web design quotes and pitch documents and provide impartial third party advice and opinion
– Provide high quality, professional website consultancy services
If your business would benefit from the muscle of a full scale online marketing team but you do not wish to increase your headcount; require a project manager to deliver a specific website design or web development project; or if you require a sounding board for an online project – we’d love to hear from you.
For a free, one hour consultation to find out how we can help your website realise it’s online marketing potential, please get in touch.